Eugene G. Douglass, Jr.
Mr. Douglass has been engaged in the practice of law in Bartlett for nearly 37 years serving clients in a wide area of law. His practice has an emphasis on bankruptcy and all matters regarding probate, including handling estates and preparing wills and testamentary documents. Mr. Douglass also has extensive and varied litigation experience in state and federal courts. Mr. Douglass has handled numerous contested divorce matters and child custody disputes and strives to represent all of his clients in a conscientious and professional manner.
- Millsaps College, B.A. 1973
- University of Memphis, J.D. 1975
Associations and Memberships
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Director of First South Credit Union
- Volunteer for Youth Leadership of Memphis