Shelby County, TN Investor Immigration Attorney
The United States provides both U.S. citizens and foreign nationals with a wide variety of opportunities for employment. However, in addition to coming to the U.S. to work and earn an income, certain foreign citizens may wish to make substantial investments, including starting a new business based in the U.S. At Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, we can help foreign investors understand the available options for receiving visas that will allow them to immigrate to the United States.
E Visas For Investors
Visas for foreign investors are known as E visas, and they fall into one of the following categories:
Notice of Inspection Results
Notice of Suspect Documents
Notice of Discrepancies
Notice of Technical or Procedural Failures
Notice of Intent to Fine
Business Plans For Potential Immigrant Investors
To receive an investor visa, applicants must submit a comprehensive business plan which demonstrates that they meet the requirements to receive a visa and shows that their business will be viable. A business plan should include:
- A description of the nature and goals of the business, including its products and/or services.
- A market analysis, including a comparison with competitors and a description of prospective customers.
- Required permits and licenses which have been obtained.
- A description of the manufacturing or production process and the sources of materials and supplies, if applicable.
- Contracts for obtaining materials or distributing products.
- Planned marketing strategies.
- The business’s organizational structure.
- Staffing requirements and job descriptions for all positions to be filled.
- Projection of sales, expenses, and income.
Contact A Memphis Investor Visa Lawyer
If you are planning to make an investment or start a business in the United States, Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law can help you apply for a visa, create and submit a workable business plan, and meet your requirements for immigration. Contact a Bartlett immigration attorney today by calling 901-388- 5805.
Let Us Help
For more information about our firm and our approach to the practice of elder law, contact our office. Call (901) 388-5805 to schedule a confidential consultation and case review today. Douglass & Runger, Attorneys at Law, serve clients throughout Memphis, Shelby County, and the surrounding areas.